DIABOLIC MIND

I'll tell you, she's a queen; she's the queen "Diabolic Mind"!
Our minds are a castle in flames that's controlled by her.
We're slaves waiting for next order from our "Diabolic Mind"!

She orders me to think sadness, wakens my harmful fantasies,
About the people that pass and stay; this way...
...We go on making destructive thoughts about everyone.
She makes me imagine just badness, my...

..."Diabolic Mind" ("Diabolic Mind") 3X ...into your diabolic mind!!

Oh, oh, oh, oh,
There's no escape for us, all of us have cruel thoughts,
It's something inside us, certainly dominate us!

The society devours us,
N´ it's a vice to use of hypocrisy
To get what we need...
-The hypocrisy devours our country!

Naturally meanness inseparable of the human being;
Distorted and sick mind
It's an insane part of all of us,
- Do you know what I mean?! It's my...

..."Diabolic Mind" ("Diabolic Mind") 3X ...into your diabolic mind!!

Into your "Diabolic Mind"!

Sin comentarios